Friday, December 14, 2012

Progress is slow


Progress is slow—14th December 2012

With the help of my sister-in-law’s sister, Susan and her husband Clark, I was able to fill the propane cylinder.  I also got to go out to lunch.  Things are looking up!

Today was an absolutely beautiful day, sunny and breezy.  In addition to the propane, I ordered the fuel filter useful in the Bahamas where the diesel may not be as pristine as we expect in the US.  Also, I registered with the Small Vessel Reporting System (SVRS) that should make our re-entry through US Customs and Border patrol more straight forward.  A requirement of this system is that we have a face-to-face interview before leaving the US.  That will have to be scheduled once Mike returns. I did laundry (not on the jobs list!).  
The more jobs I do on the list, the more things I remember that need doing.  I think I’ve added 3 things to the list and I’ve crossed off six.  That’s a net reduction of three jobs.  Clearly I’m not going to get the list completed by Monday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment